Thursday 17 July 2014

ANOTHER SCORCHER

Today was an incredible day for British weather; it was like being in a tropical country (in Cheshire anyway!). It actually reached over 25C! Naturally I had to dress for the occasion, in another of my fabulous Oh My Love London purchases - this beautiful multi coloured jewel print shirt dress, which I wore for a meal out with family. The material is so lightweight and soft that it ensured I was cool all day, even in the midday heat. It has so many amazing pastel shades intermingled within the print. This mint green pashmina is something a little different to cover my arms in the evening, with a matching chain link mint necklace to break up the chest area. My well-loved glitter sandals and gold side clutch bag worked as bold, statement accents. Pastel pinks, blues and lilacs would also have worked perfectly - this print is my ultimate favourite of all I have seen on the highstreet this summer, its just so versatile!

Jewel print shirt dress - Oh My Love London
Pashmina - a present from family <3
Mint chain necklace - New Look
Gold side bag - River Island
Glitter Heels - Versace

My Oh My Love London appreciation continues.. I would definitely recommend you view their website, here. Their entire collection is ideal for this gorgeous weather!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig