Tuesday 15 July 2014

CÉLFIE DARLIN'!


Like almost everyone nowadays, I'm definitely a self confessed selfie addict. So when I came across this baby pink tee in H&M in Camden a few months ago, it just screamed 'BUY ME!'. I love the neckline, as it is quite a stretchy material so I was able to alter it to be an off shoulder top as I have styled it here. Its obviously a take on the popular Céline tee and later the Célfie copy - so its almost a double copy! I'm not usually a fan of copies of designer pieces however this is so far off the mark and so playful that I made an exception. Paired with this equally playful white skater skirt in floral lace, some summertime femininity could be incorporated; a necessary element in all my outfits! A chunky black and white necklace also breaks up the neckline of the top against my skin, whilst also bringing all the colour elements of this look together! Also had to whip out my beautiful pink strappy heels once again, I fall in love again every time I wear them!

Pink Celfie Top - H&M
White Lace skater skirt & necklace - Topshop
Heels - Dolce & Gabbana 
Bag - Zara





Obviously, an actual selfie was obligatory! 
You can view, like and follow this picture and my other posts on my instagram page @existenceinstyle

SHARE:

1 comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig