Tuesday 1 July 2014

GOT THE JUMPSUIT JIST?


The weather definitely determines whether I have outfit inspiration. Whilst it was overcast but quite humid yesterday, I decided to style a look which works when the weather doesn't know what its doing. Say hello to my black jumpsuit! The jumpsuit is the easiest item to wear in a wardrobe, as its one piece which only needs a few subtle accessories and you're ready to go. It can also work for both day and night - just remember if you're drinking you'll need a buddy to unzip you in a number like this! As mine is black and in a sheer, chiffon-y material, I dressed it down with my floral headpiece and cropped denim jacket. Easy enough? I also went for a simple side bag, another vintage I found in my wardrobe, from Tula. It was unembellished when I first had it, however I added some sparkle to make it a little more individual.

Black Jumpsuit and silver rings - River Island
Denim Jacket and rabbit ring - Topshop
Floral Headpiece and jewellery - Primark
Black Heels - New Look
Handbag - vintage Tula


Its difficult to see with the jacket covering it, but this jumpsuit also has a sheer panel in the chest area. I usually leave this area visible but I was going with a relaxed look with festival accents through the exaggerated jewellery and floral headpiece. You can see the panel in the images without the jacket. 


The sun has come out today so tomorrow's outfit post will return to pastels and colour - summer appropriate!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig