Monday 28 July 2014

SUMMER METALLICS

Today's post features a myriad of new pieces never seen before on my blog, including last minute shopping purchases over the last week, before I fly to South Africa on friday. The most important part of this look... NEW SHOES! My mum surprised me with these slices of Kurt Geiger goodness at the weekend; exactly the kind of heels for me in the cleated, holographic trend that I had been looking for. They have the added bonus of an elegant, sleek and slim heel rather than a chunky wedge! I wore this look for a friend's birthday meal, bringing all metallic elements together to create this summer sunshine ready ensemble. The dress I re-found after purchasing a couple of years ago - it has clearly been hiding in my wardrobe, just waiting for this perfect opportunity - the different textures against each other give this glam look an edge. This is also my first attempt at sporting a bejewelled headpiece! I had my doubts before purchasing, as although I had been lusting over so many beautiful pieces I thought my fringe might mean that this wasn't the style for me. I decided to go for it and it definitely paid off! You might also notice a new designer handbag.. this is yet another stew from the little boutique known as mother's wardrobe.. 
Dress - Miss Selfridge
Headpiece - Topshop
Necklace - Tiffany&Co
Rings - River Island
Handbag - Gucci (mum)
Heels - Kurt Geiger

This will be my last look before I jet off to South Africa as I have a pretty busy week ahead - but don't worry! This only means I can share my exciting adventures with you; new locations, outfits and weather conditions.. (its winter over there which means I can layer up!) ... See you on the other side!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. love this post and your outfit, that hair piece is amazing! i also tagged you in my latest post, its the five product face challenge xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous! such a beautiful outfit - love the dress and heels combo

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win a pair of raybans and a beauty goodie bag worth nearly £300 in my new giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig