Tuesday 12 August 2014

HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK: BIKINI LACE

Here's the second instalment of my pool shoot! Although it is not particularly the height of summer here, I just had to take the chance and shoot this pretty bikini coverup. I've been looking for a feminine lace piece for a while as its a classic summer item, to contrast with my black bikini. I'm a fan of bold, brightly coloured beachwear, but at the same time its always nice to keep it simple. Obviously its better not to complicate or over-embellish your outfit when going to the beach or by the pool, so I only add some sunglasses, a headpiece and my favourite anklets, which is probably even too much. 

Lace Coverup and Anklets - Miss Selfridge
Bikini and sunglasses - Topshop
Headpiece - Primark





New Location coming in the next post! 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. you are so gorgeous!! i love what youre wearing :) id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/fitwear-fashion-with-south-beach-and.html#more xx

    ReplyDelete

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig