Thursday 7 August 2014

HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK: EVENING EMERALD

This is a completely unplanned look in my holiday lookbook, as I bought this dress in the Topshop sale yesterday. This outfit was worn for a birthday meal with my boyfriend's family - so a little glitz and glamour was the order of the evening! The incredible bold jewel emerald colour speaks for itself; only statement, simple accessories were needed. I chose silver jewellery, with my chunky eclectic tribal style necklace making a reappearance, as well as my silver mood midi ring. I have only brought my glittery clutch away with me, but luckily there are green glitter elements within the embellishment. 

Dress - Topshop
Necklace - Primark
Ring - Vintage
Shoes - Steve Madden
Clutch - Anya Hindmarch






I've absolutely loved my first week in South Africa. The sunset was perfect lighting for this evening shoot - a sunny glow!

Ps please check out my first collaboration with fashion & beauty blogger Cristy Nottingham over on her blog - a post about summer beauty! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig