Wednesday 27 August 2014

HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK: LAKESIDE FLORALS

This is the final instalment of my holiday lookbook. I leave the beautiful country of South Africa for wet and rainy England on Friday evening, returning to an exciting month ahead! This icy blue floral dress was a birthday present from my boyfriend, making it unique when I bring it home as its from SA! The store Forever New is literally what my heaven would look like, as its pure pastel gorgeousness in every single item of clothing! I was truly spoilt for choice. It obviously deserves to be the centrepiece of the shoot, so we chose this lake as a background as the lighting highlights the beautiful print. Please excuse the house that is mid-construction in the background, I loved the way the light fell on the water behind me so this is what unfortunately had to be part of the shot. If I had had my whole wardrobe, once again I would have chosen a different pair, most likely blue, however my usual elegant strappy fave shoes never seem to disappoint. 


Dress - Forever New
Heels - Steve Madden 
Necklace - Primark
Rings - Handmade
Looking forward to starting the planning for my AW14 looks next month!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i am absolutely in love with the print on your dress! the location looks stunning too! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/verybeautytour-with-verycouk.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look sooo lovelyxx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig