Thursday 18 September 2014

BACK AT IT: LONDON FASHION WEEK LOOK 1

After what almost seems like a lifetime break, finally the time has come to get back into the blogging routine! I have had a busy and tiring but incredible 3 weeks, with a combination of returning from South Africa, moving into my new uni house and interning at London Fashion Week taking up the majority of my time. This meant that my blog was temporarily put to one side, which I wasn't happy about but I had to prioritise! I may have been present among the euphoria at fashion week whilst interning at beautiful shows such as Toga and Orla Kiely, but I didn't actually watch any shows myself. I therefore didn't have chance to put together more glamorous looks over the four days. This is why I have decided to dedicate my next few posts to this; showing you what I would have worn had I attended shows each day at Somerset House. I am embracing the pale skin, as I feel more comforted in the fact there were equally pale individuals on the scene at LFW who looked fabulous. Its also a chance to show you some of my purchases from a Oxford Street retail therapy session at the end of my interning week - I went a little crazy...

With winter on its way I know its definitely time I start posting my transitional looks. As I only started this blog in the summer months I haven't yet had chance to show my winter style. Get ready for lots of gorgeous furs, thick knitwear and lots of winter whites, blacks and of course, pink could never be ignored! I also have quite a collection of winter accessories to unleash!

LOOK 1...  PINK HUES 



High neck top - Topshop
Gilet and Skirt - Zara
Heels - Dolce and Gabbana 
Rings - River Island
Clutch - Miss Selfridge




I'm absolutely loving being back in the buzz of the city in London, with something exciting and new around every corner - you never know what this new year could bring! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig