Friday 16 January 2015

JANUARY BLUES

I'm unintentionally injecting a little summer into this look with these blue ripped jeans, which is only making me look forward to summer more.
I was happy to learn that they are slightly looser than the last time I wore them, despite eating to my heart's content over Christmas. It seems with the freezing weather I've turned to casual for comfort, so the jeans are out again. I'll be wrapping up warm for a while longer if the bitter winds continue, which is why I needed my roll neck top and thick fur coat for protection. A lack of jewellery keeps it simple and relaxed, with a return of my boots maintaining some elegance and extra warmth when venturing into town. A new obsession of mine is Rimmel London lipsticks; here I'm wearing a new shade, a deep purple/pink called 'Amethyst Shimmer' - with quite a simple colour palette a pop of lip colour is essential. If you haven't already I would recommend experimenting with the entire collection, my lipstick box is already overflowing!

Coat - Vintage
Roll neck top - Primark
Jeans - River Island
Boots - Aldo
Rings - Handmade with love


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig