Saturday 10 January 2015

TRÈS CHIC

It's so fluffy! If you saw my instagram post back in November you might know that this jacket was something I fell in love with and my Christmas wish was granted when I received it as a present.
Yes, its even fluffier and softer than it looks. It has already had some wear as I find every opportunity to put it into an outfit, whether day or night. This casual look features two new Miss Selfridge purchases - one of the few times I have bought jeans! Although it may not seem like it through looking at past posts on my blog, I do wear jeans quite often. I prefer skirts or floaty shorts when it comes to separates, but jeans are a staple item that should be in any wardrobe, you've got to have at least one black and one blue pair to have some variety (you already knew that though). Black jeans are available everywhere, its just a matter of finding the most flattering - this pair are stretchy, super soft and very reasonably priced! A t-shirt is another item that I don't often buy as my style isn't super casual, however I mentally put this look together when trying it on and so obviously had to buy it. These simple court shoes literally and stylistically elevate the look, but I would also wear this with my knee-high boots or any other black heel.

Jacket - H&M
T-shirt and Jeans - Miss Selfridge
Necklace - New Look
Heels - ASOS

(Not quite sure why I have a strip of grey hair in this shot, most likely the light but it coordinates pretty well!) 

SHARE:

1 comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig