Friday 23 January 2015

WINTER FLORALS

A little bit of wishful thinking with some pastel colour and florals ready for Spring time with this look, except with no seasonal change in sight I added my white wrap coat as an extra layer.
This skirt is one of those versatile pieces in a wardrobe that can be worn for all seasons, depending on how it's layered up and what it's paired with. Here pink was the operative colour once again, with the amazingly soft fur trim of my cardigan contrasting with the sharp-edged necklace, which is again another Miss Selfridge sale purchase! I discovered that the heels I am wearing are a pair that actually haven't been featured before; the poor things have gone unnoticed with all the shoe shopping of the past few months ...

Coat, cardigan & necklace - Miss Selfridge
Skirt - Missguided
Heels - Office

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig