Sunday 15 February 2015

LOOSE COMFORT

When you find a piece that you know is going to be a favourite it's always a lovely feeling.
Especially when it's something a little different; I'm not usually one to buy lots of casual pieces, so it was a pleasant surprise when I found this super fluffy and cosy jumper when shopping. I fell in love as soon as it was on; the loose fit makes it good for layering up with other pieces when incorporating it into my own style; this is where my cape comes in, bringing this jumper and jeans combo onto a smarter level along with my heels. Stripes were popular on the catwalks this SS15, and as the jumper is a thinner material it can be worn into Spring on milder days (most likely into Summer too knowing British weather). As well as jeans this jumper would work perfectly well with a skirt in a bold colour, or even carrying on the monochrome theme with a black skirt or loose shorts. It's always worth investing in versatile key pieces!

Jumper - H&M
Cape - Zara
Jeans - Miss Selfridge
Heels - Kurt Geiger

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hi I tagged you in the Infinity Dreams Award. Check my latest post for more info. Love your blog. Keep up the good work x

    Kirafelicialindxn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your high heel boots and fuzzy sweater :)
    Hope you're having a nice day! xo

    www.pamelayaquelin.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig