Tuesday 16 June 2015

CHINESE FLORALS

More Oh My Love loving is on the horizon! As mentioned previously, my purchases from the sample sale last month are coming in handy as the sunshine makes a more regular appearance.
This gorgeous floral print playsuit is ideal for both summer and winter, as it could very easily be worn with tights. The neckline and cutout detail are reminiscent of a kimono; they're something different and these stand out accents have no need for extra accessories - just a statement pair of heels like these and you're good to go. I matched my makeup and nails to the the peachy-pink flowers to coordinate everything together, along with my pink retro shaped sunglasses. The playsuit's material is so silky and the elasticated waist as well as the looser shorts are another flattering feature. Oh My Love have got me ready for summer!

Playsuit - Oh My Love London 
Sunglasses - Quay Australia
Heels - Kurt Geiger

Wishing for consistent sunshine,


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig