Saturday 6 June 2015

LEAN, MEAN, KHAKI GREEN

Today's setting was much windier than planned. When I left the house to shoot this look the sun was shining and I had a glamorously natural look in mind. The result was much more dishevelled/ windswept and even as I write this it's beginning to pour down. A slight deviation from the usual pastels and pink today with some khaki green and black, which were some of my principal colours for spring this year.
As spring posts were few and far between, some of my favourite pieces may creep in over the next few posts. These trousers were a recent purchase, as after a session on Pinterest sparked a hundred different summer outfit ideas and this was a particular item caught my interest. I'm a fan of 3/4 length as they're more flattering on me and again these are super soft and loose for heat and holidays. Plus they're so easy to style with different crop top styles and shapes. Here, when paired with this khaki bardot top I'm sporting two trends in one; the neckline and colour being key fashion faves this past season. Now, let's talk about the SHOES! After hunting for black strappy heels I found them on Shoeaholics, which is definitely my favourite shoe website of all time, for £39! They'll definitely be featured often over the sunny season for both evening and day wear.

Top and Necklace - Miss Selfridge
Trousers - New Look
Nails - Elegant Touch
Heels - Carvela by Kurt Geiger via Shoeaholics

Excitedly waiting for my birthday on Monday,


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig