Sunday 14 June 2015

MONOCHROME SERIES: RIVIERA READY

This is part 2 of my monochrome series! There will be more looks to follow in the series after this one, however I'm going to change it up in the next few posts and give some colourful summer options. Aside from this I am absolutely in love with this striped halter neck!
It's such a feminine piece, especially when paired with this soft lace skirt. Wide brim hats are also a favourite, so when I came across this dramatic striped one for £3 in Primark I couldn't leave it. The chiffon ribbon at the back is such a pretty accent that you might not expect from something so reasonably priced. This look is an example of how mix and match stripe prints really work, here creating something Riviera ready; the stripes are oh-so French! My trusty denim jacket shines again here as a layering option when the night draws in, or perhaps just settled chicly across the shoulders. Either way, I'd be super comfortable wearing this look for many occasions.

Halter neck top - River Island
Skirt, denim jacket and sunglasses - Topshop
Hat - Primark
Heels - Steve Madden



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig