Sunday 26 July 2015

HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK: EVENING FLORAL

Congratulations! You've made it to the final instalment of my holiday lookbook.
I've been home for 3 days now but that wasn't going to stop me posting - my holiday purchases had to be well showcased before I return to rainy England shoot locations. This is another evening look, utilising these gorgeous hot pink Lipsy heels and some items I received around my birthday back in June. A strapless top is a holiday must as it looks great with a tan (fake or real) and the bow detail on this top is striking against the floral print shorts. I usually veer away from floral prints as they go in and out of style so quickly, however a black and white print is longer lasting and the floaty short/skirt hybrid style of this particular pair are much more flattering with their streamlined shape. The sunglasses sadly belong to mum, but they worked so well that I couldn't resist the sparkle for this look.

Top - Topshop
Necklace & Shorts - Miss Selfridge
Sunglasses - Chanel
Heels - Lipsy via Shoeaholics

I hope you enjoyed reading and seeing my holiday lookbook this time, there will be more summer looks coming soon. 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. DUDE! You're so comfortable with yourself! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this look. You are so gorgeous and are completely rocking this look.

    amandabootes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig