Friday 10 July 2015

MONOCHROME SERIES: VERTICLE STRIPES ARE SLIMMING


A post returning to my monochrome series... I'm definitely obsessing over summer striped pieces at the moment, but this one really took the top spot in the stripy rankings.
There's something about the stripe that is so classic and as the saying goes, vertical stripes are slimming, so a pin stripe must be even better by nature! I think this jumpsuit is my absolute favourite purchase of the summer, and the summer is far from over. The shape and style is probably the most flattering I have found, especially with the wide leg trousers and cut outs. For once, the leg isn't crazily too long for my tiny legs and a heel brings them off the ground at the ideal length too. Sometimes you just come across a piece that's perfection for you and I think this is one of mine; it's definitely a satisfying feeling. Its so silky smooth and perfect for an evening meal out, which is exactly what I chose to wear it for last week (if you didn't see the pic on my instagram, see it here). I paired it with hot pink accents, my lipstick and yet another new pair of shoes from Shoeaholics which are to die for. I'm a lover of this ankle strap style of heel for the summer, as a black Steve Madden pair is a featured favourite on my blog - so pink and sparkly only makes them ten times better!

If you want to get your hands on these items, see the links below:

Necklace - A boutique in Essex!

I've already got my eye on some more striped pieces online at the moment, I think it's becoming a problem but there's no stopping me!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig