Wednesday 23 September 2015

BERRY TONES

Moving back to my uni house and settling back into London life took a little longer than expected.
I've had various things to do on the schedule before officially starting third year yesterday. It's a little daunting to think that in nine months time I will be done with education and facing my future. It all seemed so far away when I started uni in 2013, completely unaware of the crazy changes in the three years ahead of me. Out in the big wide world all by myself! There's a lot to do between now and then however, including my Final Major Project at uni which involves masterminding an entire publication by myself. I have some plans and ideas up my sleeve for what I'll be doing, which I desperately hope all work out as I hope. Wish me luck!

Back in the present, today's look is totally autumnal, as I'm already embracing the berry reds and purples. As much as I can't stand the thought of the all too short and disappointing summer coming to an end, I think I'm ready to start wrapping up and wearing various pieces of fluff to brace the cold. I also can't wait to go and buy more pieces of furry deliciousness, no matter how many people tell me I don't need any more! My obsession is already too far gone to listen. Hats are a staple for this time of year, which is why this lilac fedora was a necessary addition to the blooming hat collection in my wardrobe. The colour can be harmonised as it is here with autumnal tones or serve as a pop of colour with a monochromatic outfit. Plus it's a pretty pastel which is an automatic winner with me (and it matches my jeans!). Over the summer I came to the conclusion that investing in a good, more expensive pair of jeans is definitely worthwhile, as they last so much longer and don't fade as quickly. This doesn't necessarily mean you have to break the bank for the best, as like me you could wait for the sales and get a better pair of jeans for the same price as a cheaper pair at full price. This pinky pair are so soft and a lower waist, just the way I like them. I would definitely recommend Gap for their range of quality jeans. 

Jeans - Gap
Duster Coat - Oh My Love London
Necklace - Miss Selfridge

Already preparing other looks and posts, 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig