Monday 2 November 2015

FLORALS & FLUFF

So it's finally time for an overload of fluff to engulf my blog once again.
This scarf was actually bought last year, but it arrived too late for it to be appropriate to wear in a post. As much as this was super disappointing, it only means I have some supplies readily available to style up as it gets colder. The best part? It's half pink! Lots of the clothes in my wardrobe are multi-seasonal, so I'm also demonstrating how a summer skort (last seen here) can be worn in winter, this time with knitwear and tights. Last year's well-loved cape makes another reappearance, because I've already been wearing it most days when I'm looking to layer up.

Cape - Zara
Jumper - H&M
Skort - Miss Selfridge
Fur scarf - ASOS
Wedges - Kurt Geiger


Lost in the orangey hues,
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The ASOS fur scarf is perfect.. I've been looking for one like that for ages! Love your blog xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I've only just seen this comment! Thank you very much, glad you like my blog x

      Delete

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig