Sunday 6 March 2016

MAGNOLIA HAZE

Magnolias are one of my mum's favourite garden flowers. When I came across this tree in a garden in South Kensington, I couldn't help but immediately think of her. Happily with a combination of the colours and the lighting, a warm haze has covered some of the pictures. It therefore seems particularly fitting on this fine mother's day that I would do a post in honour the most important woman in my life. Happy Mother's Day mum! 

So here it is: my first March post! The pink coat is back, once again, as it is worn so often now - it's so much more than my staple winter coat. It can be worn for any occasion and adds longline elegance to any outfit. I've kept things pretty simple with this roll neck ribbed dress, showing off both the neckline and the coat's collar through tying my hair back. You'll notice two shots at the bottom featuring a fur scarf around the coat, which I often wear however for this particular look, it did itself justice without; I've included those two shots mostly because I liked them and to show another styling option. The pointed boots can also be seen in much greater detail in this look, which are the ideal pair of shoes to throw on and go - the textured panels make them feel much more expensive. 

Coat (similar), dress (similar) & fur scarf - Miss Selfridge 
Boots - River Island
Lipstick - MAC in shade Viva Glam II

Wishing I was back home for Mother's Day, 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig