Sunday 3 April 2016

BOOHOO SPRING SUEDE

The first signs of spring are starting to bloom and that can only mean one thing: pastels and lighter colours will begin to be unleashed from my wardrobe. Summer is slowly on it's way and I'm excited! Shooting this look taught me that as much as I thought I was, I am definitely not prepared for this Springy eventuality in terms of outerwear. This is why my trusty pink coat steps up to the plate once again, to really make the most of this dress. I will have to rectify the situation soon, when I have enough funds to purchase yet another wonderful coat or jacket. 

Boohoo are really loving suede this Spring, which can be a tricky material to style in terms of weather and issues with clinging if you don't choose well. Despite its issues, suede is a fun material to wear and I am a definite fan. If nothing else it's super soft and when styled correctly, sophisticated! Naturally I chose this girly dusty pink dress to work with the cherry blossom which is popping up around London at the moment, a favourite flower of mine. The most effective way to style it was to mix both contrasting textures and shades of pink, which creates a natural, warmed toned look that is both on trend and on season. 

Shop this look and others like it! 
Dress* - Boohoo
Coat & Necklace - Miss Selfridge
Boots - Kurt Geiger
Sunglasses - River Island

Shop Boohoo suede products here
Shop Boohoo dresses here
Shop Boohoo pink products here


What suede pieces have you bought for Spring?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig